18 Hours of Arizona Continuing Education
Six Continuing Education Courses(Combine these credits with your "boot-camp"credits to make 24 credit hours.)
First Time Renewal for Salespersons
- Arizona Disclosure — 3 hrs Disclosure
- Agency: Shield of Armor — 3 hrs Agency
- Fair Housing in Arizona — 3 hrs Fair Housing
- Arizona Real Estate Ethics — 3 hrs General
- Title 32 Review — 3 hrs Real Estate Legal Issues
- Your Choice — 3 hrs Comm Stds
- Commissioner's Rules Review
- Trust Fund Handling
The 18-hour salesperson first renewal package assumes you already have the 6-Hour Contract Writing Requirement which gave you 3-hours of Contract Law and 3-hours of Real Estate Law/Legal Issues credit when you initially got your first-time license.
The Arizona Department of Real Estate specifies that all real estate licensees who are renewing their license cannot take more than 9 hours of continuing education in any 24-hour period. Please do not complete more than 9 hours of CE in any 24 hour period.Do not take more than 9 hours in any one day!!